Streamlined task maintenance management, saving time and money
Mainteno is a complete, cost-effective solution for task facilities management.
Whether it’s managing planned maintenance or dealing with fault repairs,
Mainteno simplifies the day-to-day maintenance of almost any organisation.
Our award-winning software keeps everyone in the loop and archives all your
communication and documentation in one place. For total control of your
organisation’s assets, Mainteno also seamlessly incorporates asset
management and tracking.
Mainteno streamlines every aspect of the maintenance management process,
saving your organisation time and money.
Usability made affordable
Mainteno was designed with practicality in mind. The interface is so intuitive that basic operation can be learned in minutes, and you can be a power user in one afternoon.
Elegant usability usually means a hefty price tag. However, our pricing structure means that for small organisations, Mainteno can cost as little as two cups of coffee a month. No set-up fees, no lengthy contracts and a free two-week trial* all mean that the system starts paying for itself straight away.
* for eligible customers
Mainteno adapts to any organisation’s maintenance needs.
- Schedule regular maintenance
keep on top of all planned preventative maintenance
- Raise faults
report by smartphone or other web-enabled device, attaching photos as needed
- Organise repairs
managers, staff, contractors are contacted automatically
- Audit all maintenance
record all quotes, receipts, signatures, certificates and
- Track assets
instantly access the number, location, value, expected lifespan
and maintenance costs for any asset
Mainteno’s innovative software system is user-friendly and adapable. Perfect for managing all aspects of maintenance, our system also tracks assets and is suited to more general task management. Learn more
- Report faults quickly by any web-enabled device, smartphone, tablet
- Show problems
accurately with photos
- Automatically contact repair services
- Easily track progress
- Immediately document work completion
- Efficiency savings for user and their contractors
- Integrates fully with task management
- Complete inventory of all company assets
- Asset values and costs at a glance
- Provides powerful data for buying decisions
- Add images and warranty documents to assets
Task Management & Checklists
- Store tasks in one system
- Share tasks efficiently with staff
- Break down complex tasks into checklists
- Prioritise and classify tasks with ‘traffic lights’
- Keep on top of deadlines
- Prioritise all your work
- Track time and cost of tasks
- Access 24/7 from any location
- Simplify planned preventative maintenance
- Auto allocate task
- Detailed reporting of future and past tasks
- Direct allocation of work to relevant parties
- Scheduled email reminders
- Automatically link tasks to calendars: iCalendar, Outlook, Gmail
Quotes & Invoicing
- Send multiple requests for bids
- Notify winning and unsuccessful bidders at a click
- Invoices easily uploaded by contractors
- Store all quotes and invoices centrally
- Seamless integrates with task and maintenance management
Exceptional customer service supports the Mainteno system every step. Learn more
You talk, we listen. Then we adapt Mainteno to your needs.
We ensure you get the most from the system.
Prompt, efficient support with any aspect of Mainteno.
Help with migrating
Need help moving from your old system? We’re on it
Eligible customers can try Mainteno with no commitment.
To find out what Mainteno can offer your business. Get in touch to arrange a demo.
Mainteno has proven itself in a diverse range of businesses and other organisations. For organisations like yours, it has revolutionised how they manage their daily tasks and track their assetsView Case studies
Mainteno has lowered costs, increased efficiency, simplified record-keeping and much more
Support & Contact
If you’re intrigued by Mainteno’s capabilities, and wonder whether it’s right for your organisation, please get in touch.
By submitting your contact information you agree that Redro Ltd may contact you regarding relevant content and events.
For existing clients
Whether you have a billing query, a technical issue or some feedback to offer, we aim to be prompt and efficient in our response.